Thank you for choosing Buttery & Co!
To fully enjoy our products, we recommend them to be consumed on the day of purchase. If not, kindly keep them refrigerated.
To enjoy, reheat using an oven toaster for 2 minutes. Air fryer works too if you have one!
We only use natural ingredients in our products and no preservatives are added.
Best consumed within:
2 days - if kept at room temperature
5-7 days - if kept refrigerated
7-14 days - if kept frozen
Best if consumed within the day. If not, please keep them refrigerated as soon as you can. It melts easily so please be extra careful in handling.
- Every bread that we make has very little amounts of leavening agent, which is why it usually takes us 10-12 hours to make a roll, bun or ensaymada.
- Our Mamons are so carefully made that one baker can only make 12 pcs every hour.
- Our Cheese Rolls have 3 kinds of cheese in it. Ensaymadas and Mamons has 2.
- Every piece of Cheese Tart is carefully formed and pressed manually.
- Every piece of Butter Cookie is carefully hand piped.
- Every Caramel Topping takes 3-4 hours to prepare.
- Our sugar-free Lakanto sugar (0 Calories, 0 glycemic from Monk Fruit) is imported from Japan.
- Our matcha powder is imported from Osaka, Japan.
- We use real imported Valrhona Chocolates.
- We only sell goodies that I feed my family. Anything too sweet will always be rejected.
Thank you very much for your support and may our baked goodies warm your heart and stomach!